RSS

Recent Posts

AKC Canine Good Citizens Evaluations Coming Soon!
Another batch of homemade dog food!
Homemade Fresh Real Quality Dog Food!
Pacifica Tribune Article
Dog Etiquette

Categories

Dog Training
Find It!
Homemade Dog Food
Pacifica Tribune Article 12/31/13
powered by

My Blog

Recall, Make yourself the "Sweet Spot"

When calling your dog, make yourself inviting!  If someone says to me "Gwen!  GET OVER HERE!" in a loud voice with an angry look,  I am far less likely to be enthusiastic and trot right on over, than if someone says "Hey, Gwen!"  with a BIG SMILE and open arms!  So when you are out and about with your dog, and you want them to come to you, don't yell at your dog, make yourself the sweetest spot around!

9 Comments to Recall, Make yourself the "Sweet Spot":

Comments RSS
write an assignment for me on Monday, February 12, 2018 10:32 PM
It was really good work. I really like your thoughts.I personally appreciates for your work.your article is very impressive and helpful for us. Hope you will share these kinds of things with us also in future. ac
Reply to comment

uk essay on Monday, February 26, 2018 3:44 AM
This article is very nice as well as very informative. I have known very important things over here. I want to thank you for this informative read. I really appreciate sharing this great.
Reply to comment

karamba on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 11:13 PM
This book gives you step wise extensive guide along with three golden lessons that helps your kids learn all the right things about survival
Reply to comment

etdhsdz on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 9:33 AM
Over this, shoppers now and again pay expenses at the way to get in, adding to the aggregate benefit for the coordinator.olymptrade
Reply to comment

Iq option on Saturday, May 19, 2018 1:46 PM
At the present time, you likely have an auto that does not run, which can transform into a blemish contingent upon to what extent it has been there.
Reply to comment

nerner on Sunday, May 27, 2018 9:05 PM
Nice
Reply to comment

best paper writing service on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 3:35 AM
Your dog is one the most loyal and loving companion you will ever have in your life. Even if you treat your dog poorly it wouldn't stop them from giving you the love you deserve. Just by calling your dog in a joyful and enthusiastic way will make them fill with joy. You have to make yourself a home for your dog, because everywhere you are your dog follows you and every time you're away your dog will always be waiting for you. This blog is about making yourself the sweet spot for your dear companion and that is a great advice.
Reply to comment

casino on Thursday, May 31, 2018 8:23 AM
Fine way of telling, and pleasant article to obtain facts about my presentation focus, which i am going to present in institution of higher education.
Reply to comment

top dissertations reviews on Saturday, June 02, 2018 2:25 PM
I trained my dog that when I come back to home he come into my feet and tries to hug with as a welcome. My dog also have to able that how to find the washroom at outside and keep the place clean.
Reply to comment